CHESS Magazine - April 2015
Nakamura Wins Zurich!
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- A Close One - An Armageddon game was required at the Zurich Chess Challenge
- Tomashevsky Triumphs in Tbilisi - Steve Giddins saw the Professor win the third leg of the Grand Prix
- Top Seeds Falter> - Chris Fegan reports from the World Senior Team Championship
- Back to Brum - The 4NCL returned to Birmingham as Guildford faced Cheddleton
- Lightning Strikes Three Times - Twice - David LeMoir on an unusual double coincidence
- Missed Opportunities - James Coleman on not creating deadly tactics for the opponent
- (Bad) Luck Never Gives, It Only Lends - Junior Tay on the curious case of ‘Lucky’ Lawrence Trent
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Bunratty and the 4NCL?
- The Gibbins-Weidenhagen Gambit - Matthew Lunn studies a gambit which isn’t as bad as it looks
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.
Click here to download a free PDF preview of this issue
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IN PGN FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.