CHESS Magazine - August 2013
Chess Charity Shines - 10,000 children taught in just 1 year!
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- A Deserved Triumph - Nakamura collapsed as Gelfand won the Tal Memorial
- British Domination in Haarlem - Yochanan Afek reports from a strong weekender
- Opening Trends - The Reti is enjoying a burst of unprecedented popularity
- The Big Slick - Danny Gormally reports from Purley
- Champion Again After 30 Years! - Norman Stephenson was at the BCA Championship
- Plus more!