CHESS Magazine - July 2015
Nakamura and Caruana qualify for Candidates!
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- 60 Seconds with - International Master and popular author Cyrus Lakdawala
- Favourites to the Fore - Steve Giddins on the Grand Prix decider in Khanty-Mansiysk
- A Lasting Legacy - Janis Nisii continues her report from the Gashimov Memorial
- Through a 1600 Lens - David Gilbert enjoyed the World Amateur Chess Championships
- Back to Basics - Nick Ivell continues his tour of the most important rook endings
- The Art of Attack - Some summer inspiration from two great attacking efforts
- The Korchnoi Gambit - Matthew Lunn shows why 1 d4 f5 2 h3!? is quite dangerous
- Taming the Taimanov - IM Erik Kislik kindly lets us into his acclaimed opening laboratory
- Online Chess - Kanwal Bhatia takes a look at the main chess playing websites
- Penrose’s Rivals - John Saunders looks at the era dominated by Jonathan Penrose
- Wei Yi Once Again - The new Chinese Champion also won the Leon Magistral
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.