CHESS Magazine - June 2015
Battle of the Legends!
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- Nakamura Captures Fourth U.S. Championship - Wesley So made the headlines, Hikaru Nakamura the winning moves.
- Wesley's Wrongdoing - Lara Barnes discusses So-Gate and other cases of rule-breaking
- When Talent meets Opportunity - Janis Nisii reports from the Vugar Gashimov Memorial
- Guildford Dominates - Roger Emerson's teams were too strong in the final 4NCL weekend
- Going Places - Matthew Lunn with the main action from Division 2 of the 4NCL
- Winning Ways - Danny Gormally returned to the winners' enclosure in Wakefield
- Not Done Yet - Mickey Adams spoke to Janis Nisii after the Gashimov Memorial
- From Tournament to Tournament You Fight for your Life! - Vishy Anand reveals how he still has the competitive streak
- Across the Board - Daniel King on Dominic Lawson's chess-themed interviews
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.