CHESS Magazine - September 2015
Navara's King March
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- Hawk's That? - Jonathan Hawkins went one better than last year at the British
- That King March, and Other Adventure - John-Paul Wallace reports from a dramatic Biel Chess Festival
- Daniel Fernandez - Britain's Next Grandmaster - Junior Tay caught up with Daniel after his second GM norm
- The Telepathy of Chess - Steve Elsworth pays homage to the late Jock Spence
- Penrose's Rivals: Part II - John Saunders continues his look back at Penrose's era
- 10,000 Hours & Chess - Erik Kislik examines the oft-mentioned 10,000-hour theory
- The Korchnoi Gambit: Part II - Matthew Lunn continues his look at the dangerous 1 d4 f5 2 h3!?
- The Great Ladies of Devon Chess - Bob Jones continues his exploration with Edith Baird
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.