CHESS Magazine - December 2016
Eljanov Edges Out Caruana
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- Manx Marvels and Misfortunes - Carl Strugnell reports from Douglas, while Eljanov and Bok annotate
- An Audience with Anish Giri - Paul Lam explains all about a very special event in Coventry
- A New Champion! - Riazantsev and Kosteniuk shone at the Russian Championships
- Tackling the Elite - John-Paul Wallace explains what it was like to face Peter Leko
- Stocking Fillers - Unsure what to buy or order for Christmas? Sean Marsh will help!
- When Jovanka lit up Bridge Chess Club - James Essinger recruited his co-author for the Bridge derby
- Running Out of Theory: Part 1 - Matthew Lunn has some advise on coping once ‘out of book’
- Thomas Hardy, Chess and Romance - While in Cornwall Brian Gosling was inspired by the famous writer
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.