CHESS Magazine - March 2017
So Wins Tata Steel Masters
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- So Invincible - Yochanan Afek reports from Wijk, where So and Jones shone
- The Gibraltar Chess Experience - Andrew Smith very much enjoyed his return to ‘the Rock’
- Nigel Short - Junior Tay caught up with the 2016 British Knockout Champion
- Horse Power! - Milos Pavlovic demonstrates how best to handle your knights
- Changes to the Rules of Chess - Alex Holowczak explains the new FIDE Laws coming in from July
- When Baku came to Hastings - Shaun Press on the ins and outs of a new pairing system
- The Littlechild Trophy - Roger Emerson recently discovered an old trophy in his loft
- How Nigel Triumphed - Matthew Lunn looks back on the 2016 British Knockout
- Young Guns - Junior Tay was impressed by Daniel Fernandez and Freddie Hand
- Mike Basman: London Under 18 Champion? - The veteran IM finished first in the 2016 London Junior!
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.