CHESS Magazine - October 2016
Wesley So takes clear first at the Sinquefield Cup and tops the Grand Chess Tour standings
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- 60 Seconds with... Boris Avrukh - The famous Quality Chess author is enjoying life in Illinois
- So Special - Wesley So is on course for Tour glory after the Sinquefield Cup
- Best of British - Instructive annotations from Gawain Jones and David Eggleston
- Colourful Chess - Yochanan Afek reports on an impressive chess festival in Jerusalem
- Hull-timate Chess - Stephen Greep explains why chess in Hull is on the rise again
- Why You Should Study Steinitz - Leading Steinitz expert Craig Pritchett on the 19th century great
- Shock Absorption - Steve Giddins on handling those moments of horror at the board
- The Scarborough Chess Congress - 40 Years On - Neil Pennock has always enjoyed this long-standing, popular event
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.