Learning Chess Workbook: Step 4 Plus - Cor Van Wijgerden
The Step-by-Step Method
Paperback, 56 pages
The contents of the Workbook Step 4 plus
More or less new topics:
- Trapping - Prepatory move (luring, eliminating the defence, chasing, targeting and clearing.
- The opening - Vulnerability in the opening
- Mini-plan - Opening the position
- Solving problems - An ordinary chess player stays away from the chess problem, but they are worthwhile!Don't skip them!
Elaborating the already introduced material:
- Mini-plans - Activating a piece, exploiting vulnerability
- Attacking the king - Cooperation queen/bishop and queen/knight; open file and opening files
- Draw - Avoiding stalemate, insufficient material, perpetual check
- Blocking and interfering - The prepatory moves chasing and luring
- Discovered attack - Setting up a battery
- Eindspeltechniek - Strategy, tactics and vulnerability in the endgame. Technique, defending and the rook pawn.
ISBN: 978-94-91582-01-1, Van Wijgerden