ZMF-II Chess Clocks - Easy to program / easy to use.
Modern LED technology w/ eye-catching colors.
Clocks designed and engineered by avid chess players, used for zmartfun
nearly every competitive two-player board game. Uses 4 C Batteries, not included.
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Stainless steel touch sensing buttons.
- Very easy to program menus.
- Delay, Increment, Hour-glass, and Byo-yomi timing modes.
- Programmable tournament modes with moves counter. Three time controls available.
- Dual timer mode (both timers can go up or down simultaneously or one at a time).
- Score keeper mode (clock can be used to keep the score in a match)
- Three different preset settings/modes can be kept in memory at all times.
- Highly accurate clock.
- Sound and LED indicators can be turned off.
- Clock can be used for nearly every competitive two-player board game like Scrabble, Shogi, and Go.
- Low power consumption. Batteries should provide power for more than 1600 hours of use under normal conditions (compare to 600 hours of use that other clocks offer).
- Very strong plastic enclosure to protect your clock.