CHESS INFORMANT’S 138th
- Inarkiev - BOURNE IS NOT SUPERIOR ANY MORE (Carlsen – Caruana World Championship Match 2018. – complete coverage)
- Dimitrijević – Ju Wenjun’s Marvelous 2018
- Milanović - The Unconquerable Great Wall Of China (Chinese Success in Batumi)
- Ragger – Mamedyarov’s Surprise in the Open Ruy Lopez
- Markuš – Robert’s High Ground Musings – New Ideas in the Winawer
- Jaćimović – The European Club Cup (Greece)
- Ivanišević – The Panov Attack (Caro Kann)
- Marin – b4 PAWN - A Brave Foot Soldier (Old Wine in New Bottles)
- Perunovic – Batumi 2018 Olympiad - Opening Survey
- Delchev - The Semi Slav (Complete Repertoire for Black) – part 3
- Chess Studies Section – World Congress of Chess Composition – Ohrid 2018.
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournaments review, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!Chess Informant, Paperback, 352 pages