CHESS Magazine - December 2017
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
- Brexit Looms for White Rose - Steve Barrett reports from a final foray into the European Club Cup
- How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King presents a fine win by Santosh Gujrathi Vidit
- Magnus on the Move - Junior Tay watched Carlsen’s first appearance in Singapore
- Chris Ward defeated in Orpington Simul - Actually Chris scored pretty well, as Conrad Allison explains
- Not so Sunny in Crete - Kanwal Bhatia reports from the European Team Championships
- Stocking Fillers - Sean Marsh has some suggestions for your Christmas list
- How not to Organise a Simul - Charles Higgie hopes you will learn from his mistakes
- Enjoying Life à Paris - Carl Strugnell witnessed a lecture down the local club by a GM
- A Return to Norway - John Pigott was inspired by the beautiful scenery in Oslo
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.