CHESS Magazine - September 2016
Michael Adams clinches his fifth British Championship with a record-equalling 10/11
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- Magnificent Vachier-Lagrave - The French superstar turned Dortmund into something of a rout
- Scores Settled - Magnus Carlsen had the last laugh in Bilbao, not Hikaru Nakamura
- Seniors Sparkle - James Plaskett reports from the World Senior Team Championships
- Magical Mickey - Michael Adams scythed his way through the field in Bournemouth
- Educating the Rookie - John Saunders muses on Stephen Moss’s new book, The Rookie
- Full Steam Ahead! - Mike Broad reports from a strong international railway tournament
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
| CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.