Mike Lawrence provides an abundance of knowledge concerning the value of various conventions and the judgement required to use them properly. He shows you when to invoke a particular convention, how to respond to it and also how to defend against it. You will learn many new conventions with hundreds of example hands and thousands of interactive quizzes.
- A new kind of Drury
- The Jacoby 2NT response and how things change when opponents compete
- All kinds of splinter bids
- Maximal doubles, support doubles, and all kinds of competitive doubles
- Raising partner's minor when your RHO makes a takeout double
- Drop dead Stayman
- Professional secrets
- Bidding when your opponents use Michaels
- And much, much more!
Operating System Requirements: Windows 95 or better/ Vista & 7 (32 & 64 bit), 3MB free hard disk space, CD-Rom drive, 3mb of hard drive space, at least 800 x 600 screen resolution,