Walnut Board with Timeless Pieces (Allow 10-14 days for delivery)
The plug & play electronic DGT chess boards bring you the best of two worlds. The classical game of chess on a traditional wooden board finally merged with 21st century computer and internet technology. This beautiful wooden DGT e-Board simply connects to the USB port on your laptop or PC.
With the DGT e-Board you can play online at internet chess sites like PlayChess, Chess 21 and ICC. The ingenious e-Board acts as input device for all major playing programs and chess engines.
The DGT e-Board is the ultimate chess-PC interface and a typical DGT product: innovative and designed for the true chess lover. It adds a new dimension to your chess fun. High quality and value for money.
The USB e-Boards are supplied in a sturdy and practical gift box and come with a special edition of the famous Fritz chess playing program
- Play with genuine wood against your favourite chess program or internet opponent.
- Broadcast chess games live over the internet. Ideal for tournament presentation.
- Let the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent.
- Automatically store games in the memory of the board while you play, and retrieve the games as PGN later.
- Beautifully inlaid wood board with official FIDE tournament-size squares (5.5 x 5.5 cm).
- Boards are only 1.8 cm thick, same as a normal chessboard.
- Classic Staunton wooden chess pieces with a king height of 95mm (3.75").
- Connects to the DGT 3000 Clock (opponent's moves are shown on the clock's display).
- Modern and reliable sensor technology recognizes each piece accurately and fast.
- Each individual piece is identified by colour and type. This gives you extra reliability in fast blitz games and makes setting up chess positions very easy.
- Internal memory (for 500 moves).
- Simply connects to PC via USB port of your PC.
- Driver CD included for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 bit).
- Supported by many existing chess programs. The clock included is the DGT 3000, which you can see in the Clocks section