Foxy Opening vol 140 Easy to Learn How to Play the Sicilian Dragon GM Timur Gareev
Video running time 2 hours 6 minutes
GM Gareev (currently ranked in the World top 100) presents on this DVD the thematical ideas and motives in the Sicilian Dragon. The key ideas and tactical routes for Black to gain a counter-attacking edge are covered.
Also covered are Modern examples mastering the sharpest theoretical variations and understanding White's attacking motives. The material is made easy to understand and learn by avoiding long complicated lines.
This Dragon series DVD covers lines for both White and Black. The DVD consists of three phases:
1. Introduction which then continues on to the first step of Classic examples by Simagin
2. Understanding White's attacking motives (Karpov-Kortchnoi)
3. Engaging in Theoretical battles (Modern Elite Chess examples)
This DVD serves to introduce the player to the Thematical ideas and motives in Dragon variation. GM Gareev discusses the key ideas and Tactical routes for Black to gain the counter-attacking edge.
Simagin Classic Games: Fundamentals & Key ideas
- White's flawless execution of the plan Gaining awareness of opponents potential
- Modern Examples-Mastering the sharpest theoretical variations