10 Easy ways to get better at Chess - Advanced
Advanced (ELO 1800)
Senior FIDE Trainer and International Master Andrew Martin chooses easy-to-understand key ideas to help you improve. Adopt his simple recommendations and you will find your game improving quicker than you ever thought possible.
1. Don't run yourself down
2 Concentrate on positives
3. make notes to your own games
4. look over your best wins.
5. Play like Portisch
6. Sister Pawn Structures
7. The theory of infinite resistance
8. Counterplay is the essence of defence
9. Study the endgame in chunks