Introduction to Bridge Lessons 7-13. Learn to play Bridge from scratch. No prior knowledge required.
Pat is one of the best known and most successful bridge teachers in the United States. She is a columnist for the ACBL’s monthly magazine “The bridge Bulletin” and the winners of the American Teachers’ Association (ABTA) 2007 Book of the Year Award. Pat is a trained educator and has taught Bridge to thousands of people over the past 20 years. Now Pat can help you learn Bridge on your own time, at your own pace.
Now Pat can help you learn bridge on your own time, at your own pace.
- Learn about dummy points, Rebids, takeout doubles
- Preempts, weak two bids, the “Strong Two Clubs”
- Opening bids and Stayman
- A good brush-up for those who already know how to play
- More quizzes to reinforce your understanding
- Hours of learning and practice with 59 constructed lesson deals
- The "Strong Two Clubs" opening bid and Stayman
This full course will give you all you need to know to play bridge with your friends. It's a good brush-up if you already play and would like to improve your bridge skills. It provides hours of learning and practice with 59 carefully constructed lesson deals and over 200 bonus practice deals for you to play.
2010 ABTA Software Award
Requirements: CD-ROM (English Only) - Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista/8. Minimum resolution 1024x768