On this DVD a team of experts gets to the bottom of Kasparov’s play. In over 8 hours of video running time (8 hours both in English and German) the authors Dorian Rogozenko, Mihail Marin, Oliver Reeh and Karsten Müller cast light on four important aspects of Kasparov’s play: the opening, strategy, tactics and the endgame. As a bonus there is video analysis of Kasparov’s computer games (Karsten Müller). In the major database with training questions (162 games with 575 training questions) you can hone your own tactical understanding with the help of Kasparov’s strokes of genius.
• Video running time: 9 hours (English)
• Interactive tactics test with video feedback
• All Kasparov games, crosstables, short biography
• “Kasparov-Powerbooks”: the opening repertoire of the 13th world champion as a variation tree
• Tactics training with 162 Kasparov games: 575 training questions, a maximum of 1392 points
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 12/Fritz 13 or included Reader and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.