Improve Your Vision, Sharpen Your Talons, Forget Your Fear
Paperback, 288 pages
Lakdawala’s first book for New In Chess is his best ever. Chess for Hawks is the fascinating and often hilarious story of his struggle to release his inner hawk.
It is also a highly instructional guide that will make chess players think about questions you may not have thought about before, such as:
ISBN 978-90-5691-715-9, New in Chess
- How good are you at ignoring a threat?
- And at refusing a draw offer?
- Do you like to trade queens?
- Do you find it difficult to weaken your structure in exchange for initiative or attack?
- Does your chess playing style fit the rest of your personality?
- And much more