In this five lesson DVD, Roman discusses topics such as how to avoid and create opening traps, searching for novelties and the advantages and drawbacks of a sharp repertoire.
RRP $19.95 Now Only $16.95!!! - DOWNLOAD VERSION
Five lessons include
- Learning Openings the Easy Way - Guide to worry-free openings, based on understanding rather than a memory contest.
- Avoiding & Creating Opening Traps - The secrets to avoiding and creating opening traps without damaging your position.
- Dangers & Advantages of Choosing Sharp Openings - Tactics you can't live without in sharp modern openings.
- Punishment for Delaying Development in the Opening - Punishment meted out for typical materialist at the expense of development.
- Creating Opening Novelties - Important updates on a number of novelties introduced in previous Roman Forum tapes.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
Total running time 4h 20m
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov