Roman's lab presents volumes 10 and 11 - The Greatest Games of Chess - Positional and Tactical Masterpieces
Roman selects and analyzes 13 of the greatest games ever played by the top world-class players.
The Criteria for selection of these positional and tactical masterpieces was a high level of resistance for both sides and how the game contributed to the history of chess.
In part 1:
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
- Botvinnik - Capablanca (23:41)
- Kavalek - Kasparov (19:13)
- Short - Timman (18:31)
- Karpov -Kasparov (20:43)
- Karpov - Kasparov (12:51)
- Fischer - Reshevsky (6:59)
Total running time over 2 hours
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov