Roman's lab presents volumes 10 and 11 - The Greatest Games of Chess - Positional and Tactical Masterpieces
Roman selects and analyzes 13 of the greatest games ever played by the top world-class players.
The Criteria for selection of these positional and tactical masterpieces was a high level of resistance for both sides and how the game contributed to the history of chess.
In part 2:
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
- Spassky - Karpov (24:16)
- Smyslov - Reshevsky (16:28)
- Fischer - Spassky (15:18)
- Tal - Portisch (11:32)
- Kasparov -Topalov (13:04)
- Larsen - Spassky (7:21)
- Beliavsky - Kasparov (11:45) best game ever
Total running time over 2 hours
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov