Roman's Lab - Vol 53: Improve Your Ability to Calculate Variations
Running time over 2 hours
There is no exact theory on how to calculate. On this DVD, Roman will give you instructional examples on calculating critical positions and why to avoid wishful thinking and the importance of calculating from both sides. This will help you narrow your search on what variations to play. Without intuition there is no calculating.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
* Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
* World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
* Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
* MasterChess 6000 - Fully functional chess playing program ""Crafty"" rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top GrandMaster games from 2000 to March 2003. GrandMaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
* Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
* ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
* Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
* Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
* Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
* Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).