DVD, Running time: over 1 hour
In Volume 57: Man vs. Machine 4-4, Roman vs. The Strongest Chess Program Ever.....Rybka (3100+)
GrandMaster Roman is one of the world's top players against computers. On this DVD Roman will cover games he played in his match with Rybka as well as games played in a tournament with Rybka with other G.M.s and other chess computer programs. Roman describes how this next generation program plays flawless chess. Rybka has the ability to evaluate positions better and faster than any other chess program making it a near perfect opponent.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
- Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
- World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
- Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- MasterChess 6000 - Fully functional chess playing program "Crafty" rated 2613 with a searchable data base of over 100,000 top GrandMaster games from 2000 to March 2003. GrandMaster statistical tree also imports & exports games in PGN format.
- Bookup Premiere demo - A method of mastering the chess openings.
- ChessReader demo - Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo - Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo - Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo - Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo - Instructional software (like having a private chess coach).