Roman takes you through a series of simple and easy to follow games to show how GrandMasters:
RRP $19.95 Now Only $16.95!!!
Your playing strength will improve dramatically as Roman gives you an insight on how to "Think and Play Like a GrandMaster". You can make most of the same moves regardless of playing strength with the right approach and logical thinking.
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion
World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
Total running time 4h 21m
- Approach to Basic coordination of pieces
- Developing a plan base on your opponents weakness
- Exploiting pawn and positional weaknesses
- Gaining space and limiting your opponent's space
- Well placed pieces vs. badly placed pieces
- When and when not to exchange pieces
- Pawn structures - how they affect piece placement & development
- Concluding the Game